Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Major Surgery Tonight

Hi everyone, and happy Thanksgiving.

Just a quick update. Bobby is having major surgery tonight to try and restore blood flow to his leg. He will be in the OR a minimum of 4 hours. I talked to him right before he went in and he sounded ok, except that he didn't sleep much last night because he was nervous about the operation. He will be in the hospital 4-7 days to recover.

-------

Even as I typed what you read above, Bobby's mother called me. The bypass didn't work. He is in recovery right now and will be moved upstairs soon. I am going to meet her. We will update as soon as we can.

Thanks for keeping Bobby in your thoughts and prayers. I am sure his spirits will be low, so every last comment or thought you can leave would help.

Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment